Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Stars pattern for you!

As promised here's the Summer Stars pattern I designed.  Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.  I've not made the pattern yet, the pattern is for the gals I'm teaching to quilt. 

You can download the pdf file here Summer Stars .  We'll be using PRINT YOUR OWN 2 1/2" PAPERS  to make this pattern.  Any technique to make 2 1/2 hst finished (in the quilt) will work. 




Another freebie for you!  Cute little pin cushion over at Erin Russeks site, One Piece at a time .  Her patterns are just amazing.  You can find her patterns here and here.  She also has a BOM that is free each month.  If your an applique lover like me I'm sure you'll love her site.  So go on over !  What are you waiting for?!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...