Sunday, June 24, 2012

What do I do with this? Do you want it?

I often buy grab bags of fabric online.  You know you're placing an order and its all you can order for $5 shipping so I try to make the best of it and get a suprise.  It's a good way to work outside your comfort zone when it comes to fabric.  Theres always a piece I love but would have never bought.  But this thing here, Uggg...Yuk I just don't care for it at all.  My dear sweet man says file it in the round filing cabinet, but its FABRIC!  So if anyone out there wants it, I'll be more than happy to send it your way.  Please!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sinta-se a vontade e envie para mim,eu só trabalho com sucatas então eu terei utilidade para eles.Obrigada.tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...