Monday, January 28, 2013

Personal Growth

It seems that personal growth really means nothing to my ego.  The deal was no more new projects until all the old were were finished, and then and only then could me and my ego start adding to the stash again.  Well I caved...It really couldn't be helped.  You see the spare bedroom needs a girls touch...And well look what I've got stitching in the studio!  100% from my scrap box!  Might add a ruffle to this pillow.
The cute little flowers up there are 3 dimensional .  You can find the tutorial over here at Lynn's blog.   (Just scroll down after you click that link. Oh you can also find a link to the Nostalgic Pillow on her blog)I was going to put some leftover rose buds in the middle, but you know how it goes...you stand back and look at it tilting your head from one side to the other.  If there's a head tilt, more than likely I'll reject an idea. These little guys didn't make the stand back test.

Now there's more to play with but no ideas are popping out, these are the scraps from the double flying geese block in the pillow block.
I spent part of the weekend working on a BOM.  Wouldn't you know it in order to finish I need to go shopping...oh darn...LOL

Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"
Lea
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...