Friday, January 4, 2013

Square it up

 Working a little on the commissioned baby quilt.  After reviewing my plans it just wasn't scrappy enough, the scrap box took care of that.  There will be 18 different fabrics!   Here's my EQ7 rotary cutting printout with tons of scribble plans.
                     

I started with the corner unit, using a scant 1/4 seam so I could square them up.  This is the ruler I use to square up my blocks.  It will do up to 12 1/2 inch block.

The units are to be square at 2 1/2.  Lining up my block unit at the 1 1/4 then cut.

Turning to cut the other two sides, line up again at the 1 1/4 mark and cutting
                      

TaDa!  Perfect 2 1/2
                      

Only 79 more to go!

Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"
Lea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...