Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Making progress

Theres been a little progress on Nostalgic Christmas.  As hard as I tried not to I had to steal a couple of ideas from Lynn.  You can take a look at her version here Lots of SITD!  But the most wonderful thing is no thread change!  Its all the same color.  This is quite possibly my favorite quilt.  Even though it's a christmas quilt I think I'll still hang it in my sewing studio for awhile, maybe put on the bed in the spare bedroom.  

Until next time "Quilt out of your Comfort Zone!"

Lea Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...