Sunday, August 24, 2014

Another Cherry on top please!

Nothing tickles me more than to receive pictures of quilts made from one of my patterns.  I just couldn't wait to share this because there's so many things about it that I love.  Made by Jane B. for her cousin who loves red.  Isn't it adorable!
Check out this backing, MORE CHERRIES!  Oh yes I need some of this fabric.
Can you see that HAND quilting!  I'm so envious of hand quilters patience. 
And a special cherry label, I blurred out part of the signature.  You can see more pictures here.  Thanks so much Jane for sharing your quilt with me, you made my day!
The pattern for this quilt can be found here, here, and here, it's a freebie.

~ Lea Anne ~


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Jane has done your pattern proud a lovely quilt and as you say a great backing fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  2. good pattern well made xx win all round x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fabulous! I love this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful Lea Anne! Jane did a Great job with a Great pattern! I love what Jane wrote on her label!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see pattern done up by someone else. Jane did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty quilt from a pretty pattern ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started a cherry quilt pinterest board back when you first made this quilt and keep adding to it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...