Thursday, January 2, 2020

~ A Few New Freebies ~

At the beginning of each new year the crafty internet world is all a buzz with inspiration.  Today I'm sharing with you a few free projects that landed in my email.  

The first one is the Sturdy Storage Totes by Sew She Can.  This is a great project for using up some of the yardage stash.  

Next is the Stack Squares quilt by Kitchen Table Quilting.  This bright modern quilt pattern uses a layer cake and jelly roll.  Instructions are for baby, twin and queen size.


Next is the Two color Irish Chain Quilt Along by Gigi's Thimble.  The quilt along will begin on January 8th and will be spread out over 8 weeks.


Valentines day will soon be here.  Dress up your table with these cute Sweetheart Placemats by Material Girl Quilts.


 Here's one for the quilter who loves to make blocks.  All I can say is WOW!  The 365 quilt is impressive indeed.  Designed by Kathryn Kerr.





#freequiltpattern
#freequiltbom



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...