Wednesday, January 1, 2020

~ A Goal and Raw Edge Applique Tutorial Video ~

Happy New Year Happy Quilters!  Wishing you a blessed year full of what ever makes your little ole heart go pitter-pat.  A big ole hug and thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have continued to follow me in 2019 during all my struggles.  


In the new year there's a few things I would like to accomplish.  All of them could be summed up in one word.  
SIMPLIFY
When I decided to take the leap into the pattern writing world I knew it wasn't going to be easy.  However I didn't expect it to consume my life.  My passion became my obsession.  Many of the smaller things I love in life were pushed to the side over the last 2 years.  The self imposed deadlines wrapped in menopause took it's toll on my health.  Yes, that's way too much information but most of you understand the craziness of "THE CHANGE".  Well I'm happy to say the crazy feelings are fading and that love of life and quilting passion are back in full swing.  My mind is clearer now than it has been in years.  The goal/word of the year SIMPLIFY is my way of keeping crazy at bay.  It's simple to keep life simple.  All a person has to do is enjoy the moment, live in the present and love life.  All those self imposed deadlines are a thing of the past.  Sure I'll make plans and set goals but I will no longer put aside the things and people I love to reach them. 

Okay that's enough of that let's get down to business and the fun stuff.  Today I'm sharing my process for raw edge applique start to finish.  There's tips and tricks along with errors and bloopers.  This video is my first step in SIMPLIFY.  I could've went back re-taped and edited some errors but to keep things simple I'm leaving the errors, goof ups and typos.  

You can watch the video here on the blog but I'd love it if you would hop over to YouTube and watch it there.  Then Like, share and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  By doing this it helps my business grow.  It's all about those mysterious constantly changing algorithms.  My YouTube channel can be found here.   To be honest I'm not sure but you might be able to do all that here. Thanks so much for your help.   Enjoy!


Below is links to websites mention in the video.







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Loved your video--thanks so much--great tips on your process...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, excellent, super awesome video!!! I enjoyed the real-time walking us through it technique....and learned so many tips and tricks! Thank you once again! You're an expert sewist AND teacher! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...