Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hard to resist!

Last night after taking a bath I couldn't sleep.  What's a gal to do but to start a new project.  A gingham or plaid cut on the bias would be just perfect, problem is I don't have the right color gingham thats large enough to cut on the bias.
Well would you look at that!  My pants would work perfectly!  If they weren't brand new....I could always buy more pants...tempting!

~ Lea Anne ~

http://fortworthfabricstudio.blogspot.com/2014/03/easter-candy-table-runner-free-pattern.html

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up! That will be a cute house block! What would you use your plaid pants for? I know that's what quilters in the "olden days" did. Probably nothing was safe! Hope you're having a great Saturday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I enjoy reading your blog, you are a brave survivor with immense talent. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well did you whip them off and cut them up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd look pretty funny with holes in the new pants, but what a feeling of satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...