Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Snowman Christmas Tree

 Isn't this just the cutest Christmas tree?


The tree is at our veterinarians office in the lobby.  I tried really hard to get a good picture of my girl sitting in front of the tree.  But there was just too many distractions/smells.  She had to sniff every last inch of the entire building and the tree.  Which made me wonder how many cats had been in this tree.  HA!


I probably took 15 or more pictures and this was the best I could get, her backside.   We go back later in the month for a nail trim so we'll try again.











  


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a first - a snowman tree. I'm so glad you took a picture to share and that you 'tried' to include your girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea for a Christmas tree! Your dog is certainly a cutie! Kaye M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And could you please tell me how I can subscribe to your blog?? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, Lea Anne! I can't imagine trying to take pictures of my dog at the vet. He is so scared when we take him there that it's all I can do to get all of us through the appointment without anyone getting hurt. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...