Friday, December 29, 2023

Last Finish For 2023 ~ UFO # 10

 Hey Sweet Friends!  The last UFO for 2023 was one of the smallest projects in the waiting to be quilted pile.  If your interested in it's history  click here.


The table runner was made with the scraps of four other quilts.  One of those quilts was gifted to my son.  So he might as well have a table runner match.  It's fun to finish these old projects, free up some space in the studio, then clutter my sons house with the projects instead of adding them to my HUGE stash of finished quilts.  He already has several quilts, runners and small pillow shams.  We have discussed two more quilts to be made this year to add to his stash of quilts.  I feel blessed to have a family that loves my quilts.  He even said he would take the bright happy girly ones if I wanted to free up more space.
  

Once again I forgot to add the label before quilting.  I'm not a fan of adding them after quilting so I used a permanent archival pen to hand write a label on the back.  I think I need put a sign on the quilt frame leaders.  A simple sign in big red letters...
??QUILT LABEL??









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute table runner! It's nice your children love your quilts and are always welcoming them. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...