Friday, June 28, 2024

Joann Fabric Mini Quilt Fabric Haul

 Hi Quilty Friends!  The quilt fabric diet is over!  I'm proud of myself for keeping my urges under control white at Joann's.   I was a woman on a mission, just get what I need, keep my head down and get out of there.  It was hard but I managed to stay focused and get out quickly. 


So here's my small haul.  Just three pieces.


The blue is a 108" flannel backing for my hubby's hunting quilt.  He wanted it be heavy and warm since they don't always have heat when hunting.  The quilt top is made from old blue jeans, flannel shirts and men's cotton shirts.  We decided to use cotton batting because he wanted it to be heavy like a weighted blanket.


This white print was perfect for my current patriotic quilt.  I could have used the red with white polka dots found in my stash but I think this will look much better.


Ok...I wasn't 100% honest.  This last piece was on a clearance shelf right by the cutting table.  Oh they we stand there waiting for our number to be called.  So what's a gal to do?  It needed love and I caved under the pressure.  Yes, my little cutie, you are loved and can come home with me.  It was too cute and too cheap to leave it in the store.  $3.99 a yard!  So I took what was left on the bolt.   Sadly there was only 1.25 yrds.  There was plenty more cute prints at clearance prices but I was a good girl and left them on the shelf.  For how long I can't say, because I've been thinking about them every since I left the store.  









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...