Thursday, June 27, 2024

Patriotic Quilt Blocks

 Hi Quilty Friends! These red and white Rail Fence quilt blocks have been finished for a few days. As usual I'm busy busy busy with so many other things.  None of it as fun as quilting.  So when I do find the time to play I can't help but waste time doing silly things like the picture below.


There's more than a few of my very loved Lakehouse Drygoods fabrics in this quilt.  The top and botton strip on the block below are two.  So cute!  The other red is a Moda print from many years ago.  The first white print is unknown to me.  By the feel of it I would say it's not "name brand".  The other white is a Lori Holt Bee Basic.


I miss the good ole days when I could find pretty fabrics for decent prices.  Maybe it's a good thing.  I'm saving money and working from the stash.  However, I am going to Joann's this week.  You know, just looking to see what's new.  I don't need any fabric but I do need feed the quilty soul.  I'll probably stop by our local quilt shop too.  If I find anything good I'll let you know.  


Playtime quickly came to and end.  Time to tidy up the studio then head outside where the veggie garden is in need of a little TLC.










Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a lovely quilt! Enjoy your time in the garden, happy weeding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo where the blocks are arranged in a circle is so cool! Looks like a quilt design that needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...