Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Setting things aside for this!

There's so many blogs I follow, and oh so often I find new things that go on the to-do list.  Here's one that I just can't seem to leave on the list.  CUTE!  I love it!  So I had to go digging through my stash.  You can find more information about the pattern over at Lynn's blog Sewn Wild Oaks.  Her work is amazing!  Such a brilliant designer and quilter!  Oh and she can cook , there's some really good recipes on her blog also! 




But my thought were to do a Christmas quilt using these vintage Christmas prints.  You find these by doing a google search.  



I'm not done digging yet!  Here's what I've picked out so far...



Until next time  "Quilt out of your comfort zone!" 

Lea


Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...