Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Theres been no sewing here this week.  I've had a my little helper for a few days.  She's not much on sewing but she loves to cook and clean and garden.  I think she picked these pepper plants clean.   Can you tell that she loves the camera?!  We had a lot of fun during her visit, sadly she returns home today.  One more thing about this little cutie is we are of absolutely no blood line but she looks just like me as a little girl, well she's just a little cuter!




Until next time...QUILT OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!  AND EAT MICKEY MOUSE PANCAKES!

Lea Pin It

1 comment:

  1. it is soo wonderful to have a child in the house... gives you new eyes to see everyday things with xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...