Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday madness

Making a little progress in a couple different areas.  My design wall hasn't changed much because I took Saturday off from the Studio.  Basically I just sat around and watched TV and napped, with short little bouts of hand stitching.  
 Six blocks stitched and six to go!  Half way there!
 Today before I do any stitching I must get the inside of the closet painted.  Ross is bringing home the new shelf and rod today after work, so I gotta be quick!
And then its time to paint the ugly furniture
The top part of the hutch is sanded and  primed
Don't look to closely at the "Man Cave"  its a mess.  Pretty sure that I'm doing more than the speed limit in here....
Well I must run...the clock is ticking..tick-tock...tick-tock....Ross will be home soon!
Until next time "Quilt out of your comfort zone!"
Lea




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The applique with the pieced sashings is going to be very pretty. Nice spring looking colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...