Saturday, April 8, 2023

Checking In After Checking Out

Hello Quilting Friends!  Just a quick post to let you know I'm still here.  The last week I've been busy doing everything but quilting.  We had storms that caused a two day power outage.  Then we had to recoup from all that nonsense.  All is well and our home was not damaged in the storms.  The current state of my Studio is MESSY.  Projects here and there.  At the sewing machine is the partially pieced scrappy quilt backing for my pink gingham porch quilt.

My plan to make the yellow and pink gingham quilt tops at the same time was derailed.  This board of fabric is currently being shuffled around from workspace to workspace.  Hopefully I can complete the top this week.


Some progress has been made on the huge stash of HST's.  Below is the 400 HST's squared up this week.


Each little baggie contains 100 HST's, so I only have 1400 more to go. WOOHOO!


The Scrap Buster Basket quilt is still on the frame.  I haven't touched it in over a week.  It should only take an afternoon to finish the quilting.  But before working on any of these projects I need to plant potatoes, peas, radishes and maybe a little spinach.


Until next time...

I hope you find time to stitch up something sweet!




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You have so many projects going it makes my head spin! I am glad that you are getting some garden started. I would like to but the wind is really fierce here in south central Nebraska today so planting vegetable seeds will wait til next week. It is a good day for finishing a quilt block and.cleaning up my sewing area.
    Have a great day!
    Kaye Mattson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this quilt Lea Anne! You have such an incredible sense for colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...