Wednesday, November 22, 2023

??? UFO #10 ~ Table Runner

I pulled out this table runner UFO before finishing the last UFO quilt project, Cabin In The Woods.  The current new quilt plan was already in motion but one more small UFO for the year might be possible if I manage my time wisely.

It would quilt up quickly since it's so small. This table runner was probably made in 2014 or 15. 


The fabrics used were scraps from these three projects.  The first one is Vintage Christmas quilt pattern by Erica Arndt.


Then a truck quilt I designed because I was inspired by Erica's pattern.


Next was this quilt to use up the scraps from the previous two quilts.  And finally from this quilt scraps I made the table runner at the beginning of this post.


Now, should I leave the table runner as is or add a border.  This really all depends on whether or not I can find matching fabric in my stash.  So...

Until next time...

I hope you find time to stitch up something sweet!











 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...