Saturday, January 6, 2024

Follow Me ~ It Snowed!

 Hi Quilty Friends!  I wasn't going to write a post today but it snowed...


...and I've added a new follow my blog subscription on the right hand side of this blog.  Over the last few weeks I've had several request for a way to follow my blog.  I was putting it off because...sigh...techy stuff can sometimes be a pain.  Back in the day I would get excited for new technology but the older I get, the less I like change.  So let's hope this new FOLLOW-IT thingy over in the sidebar works.  To be honest I don't have a clue if it will send you a link to here or the Follow-it website.

I've also put the followers list back in the sidebar.  It's a little bit farther down in the sidebar so no one will confused for the same thing.   I'm not sure if it works either.  So you have two options to follow me, if they work.  If they don't work I'll have to try something else.   My next blog post will be on Monday morning.  I'm crossing my fingers that one or both of these work.

Thanks for hanging in there with me while I'll figure out the techy stuff.  Here's some more snow pictures for those of you who love snow as much as I do.  It was only one inch of snow.  But one inch of snow is prettier than mud and brown grass.  This was taken from the back porch.  


And this one from my quilt studio window.  












Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have a list of blogs on the right side bar of my blog. They're in order of publishing a post. I always check in the morning to see who's released a post. So much easier for me this way. And yes, my daughter set it up for me. No way I could figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow last week and more is forecast Sunday night. I live in Nebraska on a farm, we also had alot of fog lately. My quilt group participated in an on line block of the month program last year so now I am working on putting the top together. I tried to sign up to follow you but couldn't make either option work. I am very techy challenged so I probably did something wrong. I really enjoy reading your posts! Thank you Kaye Mattson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...