Monday, January 1, 2024

First Quilt Of The New Year

Happy New Year Friends!  Wishing you and your family a year filled with peace and unending joy.


Our New Years Eve was just another day.  Mr. Podunk tinkered around out in the garage while watching football and I tinkered around in the house and did a little quilting.  By 9pm I was plum tuckered out and headed to bed early.  What better way to start the new year than with a good nights sleep and feeling great on the first day of the year.  

Today's plan is another denim and flannel quilt.  This one is for my son.  He needs a quilt that can be tossed on the ground at concerts and camping.  


By the looks of this bin of denim, there's enough for one more quilt.  I may need a few more flannel shirts to add to the mix.  I'm pretty sure I can find all the flannel needed in mine and Mr. Podunk's closets.  We live in t-shirts, flannel shirts and blue jeans.  Then at night flannel pajama bottoms.


That's a project for another day.  Today I just want to sew and watch The Sound of Freedom on Amazon Prime. 







 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The denim quilt is going to be awesome, blue jeans are perfect for utility quilts. Happy stitching in 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...