Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Flimsys this week

Here's a tutorial that I used for making the applique this quilt top. 
http://ivoryspring.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/tutorial-machine-fusible-applique/ You may recongnize some of the quilts in the tutorial.  One of the quilts was just published this month in a quilting magazine that I seen at the grocery store this week. What a wonderful site full of so much quilting information.   My machine wouldn't allow me to do stitches as small as hers unless I reprogramed and thats a lengthy process that I've never done.  So maybe some other day when I don't feel like sewing, which is almost never!  I think the pink in this quilt reminds me of Pepto-bismo, you know that pink stuff for an upset tummy.  Maybe Bazooka Bubble gum.  What ever the color its very loud.  I've much more of these fabrics so I think I might add a border to the larger flimsy and make some pillow cases and shams. 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...