Wednesday, December 4, 2019

~ 2 Free Christmas Projects ~

Are you looking for another quick Christmas project to add to your list?  Well I have found 2 super cute and FREE projects perfect for squeezing into your holiday sewing frenzy.

Carol over at Just Let Me Quilt has designed some of the cutest little Christmas applique blocks for a Christmas Joy Sew Along.  The little Snowman block is first block.  All the block instructions have already been posted and let me tell you each one is just as cute as the snowman!   The final layout instructions will be released on December 11, 2019.  So there's plenty of time to join in this sew along.  You can find the FREE printable PDF's on the Just Let Me Quilt blog or on the ThermoWeb blog.

#thermoweb

The second project is a really cute Christmas pillow project called The Merry Little Christmas Stitch Along from Jen Daly Quilts.  This stitch along is already in progress but it's not to late to join in the fun.  Hop over to Jen's website for the free PDF's.  While your grabbing the free instruction sheets make sure you sign up for the email notifications so you don't miss a block.

#merrylittlechristmassal






#merrylittlechristmassal
#thermoweb
#podunkpretties
#dailyinspiration





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to these cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lea Anne for these cute cute projects.....and THANK YOU for your support through this blog!! I read all the notes to me and answered them individually.....I forgot to tell you HOW GLAD I AM THAT YOU..are back to quilting and piecing again!!...I guess we piece and then Quilt!!....I too have had to slow down in quilting...I used my strength and increased stamina this past summer and spring to paint...as in SC it is toooo hot to paint outside after June...anyways!!...now I have a couple weeks to get Carolines Snow on the Farm done and Leah's top she picked out from my stash also Quilted....I have to rest through the day but I can do it....it is just a matter of Pacing.... oh, and get ready for our 50th and my 70th bday on December 27th....yep...some of family can come....so! I better get going!! God bless you bunches!!! and Thanks again!....you are one in a million!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for these cute patterns, they are adorable. Also glad you are feeling more like yourself again, you have been missed! I will also keep Karen in my prayers, there is so much more available that wasn't there just a few years ago which is good, I wish her a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...