Monday, October 14, 2024

Green Bow-Tie Blocks Finished

I spent half an hour gazing at the green Bow-Tie block pictures for this blog post, completely smitten, and all I could muster up was, "I adore these!"   In the wise words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."


So, again I'll share the link to the quilt block pattern I used to make these blocks.  You can find it here. 


Maybe as you scroll you can play a little game of "I spy a fabric I have in my stash too!"


The new green blocks have been added to the others in the storage box. Later this week, I will begin cutting the next set of 100 Bow-Tie blocks. 











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. All comments made come to me as an e-mail. I try to respond to all comments. If you ask a question and do not get an email response, this means I can't respond to you via email due to one of the settings on your device or account. So, I can only answer your question in the comment section with your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...