Friday, October 11, 2024

More Bow-Tie Quilt Blocks

Hello Quilty Friends!  It's been a couple of weeks since I worked on the Bonnie Hunter Bow-Tie Blocks.   There's something oddly satisfying about making these little cuties.  So, what the heck, let's make a hundred more before putting the final touches on the Twinkler quilt top.


To keep the Twinkler quilt in the rotation and not forgotten I thought it would be a good idea to put it on display.  That way when the green Bow-tie blocks are finished I can easily jump back to working on the Twinkler quilt.  But there was a problem, I couldn't fit all 42 blocks on the design wall.


The issue was resolved in roughly 5 minutes by moving the sewing table. Now, I can access the entire design wall.   The 42 blocks barely fit on the wall and are not in the proper order. The block layout can wait.  I'm ready for Bow-Ties!  Whoo-hoo!  See you soon!  












Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. All comments made come to me as an e-mail. I try to respond to all comments. If you ask a question and do not get an email response, this means I can't respond to you via email due to one of the settings on your device or account. So, I can only answer your question in the comment section with your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...