Saturday, August 25, 2012

Its time for change

For those of you that visit regularly you might have noticed I change the look of my blog.  Boredom snuck in last night after I tired of quilting.  And you see the results.  Not sure that I'll keep it this way but for now it works for me. 

I've spent most of today drawing up plans for yesterdays beauty.

 
Now I need to yesterdays scrap to make the insanely small AAQI quilt.  These are the scraps....and I've no flipping idea what to do with them.
Until next time....Quilt out of your comfort zone!
 
Lea

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I liked the consolidated view of all your quilts. Truly amazed by your quilting abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done x I like to change my blog background on a regular basis... surprises me sometimes what I find!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...