Thursday, August 23, 2012

Piddling around....

I spent most of yesterday cleaning and rearranging the studio.  Today it was back to the sweat shop!  I found my HST project that had been laid aside...
...seeing these again inspired me to look through patterns and the internet to find new ways to use HST's.  Well from there I came up with a plan which involed more applique than HST's.
 
After all that work I needed a break.  Snapped a few photos of the flowers that are finally recovering from the horrible drought.
 


Until next time ...Quilt out of your comfort zone!

Lea Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...