Friday, August 30, 2013

Cherry Block two update

Thanks to Annelies for checking my pattern.  A mistake was found in the Cherry block.  Thankfully it's an easy fix.  The pattern called for (60) 2.5" squares, this should read (60) 2" squares.  I've made the adjustment to the pattern on the tutorials tab.  Sorry for any problems this might have caused, I'm just thankful that it was to big instead of too small!  

While I'm here...sneak peak at what I'm working on today.  The borders are on, just adding some finishing touches to the flimsy.

Lea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. No worries....so generous of you for sharing the pattern at all. I am LOVING it. MISERABLY hot here today in So Cal, so I might just have to sit in my sewing room all day with my fan (G)!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...