Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Huge Project Day 10

Welcome Friends to my still messy studio!  Day 10 of rearranging, decluttering and sorting. Finally, there's light at the end of the tunnel. If all goes as planned, all the fabrics should be in their new homes by this afternoon.  It's been hard to stay on task while fondling so much pretty fabric. So, I took a little break and looked through all of my Bonnie Hunter books. 


Then it was time to get back to work.  All the fabric in yesterdays post was sorted and most of it stored.  I was shocked at the huge pile of low volume prints to be put into the scrap bin.


I was also shocked to find a few Christmas prints.  Not a fan of Christmas prints.  I think they are well suited for the charity fabric box. 


All the prints in this pile are large multi colored prints.  They didn't seem to fit in a specific color bin so I'll put them is a bin labeled Large Prints.  A few of them may also be moved to the charity box.


After thinking through my storage options mentioned in yesterdays post. The decision was made to use the system I already have in place.  Most of the newly sorted scraps have been added to the plastic drawer storage. 


There's a few more scraps needing a home. The plan is for more two more plastic drawers like the ones above.  Then I can use the baskets below for UFO's currently stored in plastic bags.


Hopefully tomorrow I can share with you a clean cutting table.

Until next time...

I hope you find time to stitch up something sweet!









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy working in a clean and tidy sewing room. To me it's inspiring! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...