Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Weekly Goal Progress!

 Oh Happy Day!  It feels great when progress is made in the Studio.  Now to keep moving forward without cheating the system.  If you missed yesterdays post about my new weekly goal you can read about it here,

I only completed the first two steps of the sheet before calling it a day.  Today I hope to do four passes on the quilt, that is if my back is up to the task.  Mr. Podunk slowed me down a bit yesterday. Today he is going back to work.  No cooking his meals or sitting around like an old couple chit chatting about the weather.

So here's the top border of the quilt quilted.  About half way through the border I had to take a short coffee break to rest my back.


The next pass went a little quicker so I didn't need to take a break.


And here's the second pass completed.  In case some of you are wondering about the pins, they let me know how far down I can quilt.


Until next time...

I hope you find time to stitch up something sweet!








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. It's wonderful all that you accomplish. Maybe, some day, I'll get a Lone Star quilt made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your piano key border looks great, Lea Anne, and this lone star quilt is just a masterpiece in the making. I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the quilting you have planned for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...