Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuting Tuesday

Just thought I'd share some tutorials that have caught my eye recently.  With so many quilters and crafters sharing freebies it's hard to pick just one to make! Sometimes they just spark an idea for another project.  Not all of them are new but they are all cute!
Julie over at The Crafty Quilter has put together a wonderful PDF tutorial that can be saved.  Isn't this just the cutest pillow?
Annelies from Sew Blessed   shared a fun Teapot Cozy she made using a tutorial she found.  
This is the tutorial she used.  I don't even drink tea but this cute little Teapot Cozy makes me want to start.  Maybe I could use it to cover my iron?  The only teapot I own is used on my cutting table for tools....HMMM...
When I saw these cute little baskets  over at A Spoonful of Sugar, I knew it was a must make.  Not only could they be used in the studio but they could be used in so many spots throughout the house.  You know I just thought that one of these beside that cute Tea Cozy with tea packets, maybe a cookie or two, napkins...the possiblilities are endless!
Now this little bag inspired an idea for a laundry room wall hanging that I may some day make.  The website isn't in english but with the translate button it's very doable!
And how cute are these Teacup Blocks!    Tessa at the Sewing Chick shared her super cute and super fast teacup, she's grouped four of them together for one large block.
Well that's it for today.  Hope you've been inspired or found a new bloggy friend.

  ~Lea Anne~







Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love the little baskets and the laundry bag. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SEW sweet to have featured my tea cozy!!! It is going to travel to Holland with me as a gift for my cousin. Now I need to make one for ME!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Making a couple baskets today! Oh and all my Cherry block are pieced and pressed :0) Amie

    ReplyDelete
  4. good things you have shared today, I have already have the tea cups block on my list of to does and the home is where the heart is now calling me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillow tute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a nice surprise to see my pillow tutorial featured hear! Thank you, and I love all of the other projects you've shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...