Sunday, June 29, 2014

Traveling Stash Box #3 - USA -UPDATED WITH MORE FABRIC ON 6/30

This is my first time winning The Traveling Stash Box.  And you're next!  All you need to do is leave a comment on this post to be entered.  Getting it back on the road quickly is the plan so I'll draw a winner
 THIS THURSDAY JULY 3 at 6pm
Before entering make sure you read the rules at the end of this post.  
 When Lisa @ In the Boon Docks posted my winning I squealed like a little girl.  If you're like me and have never won one of these boxes you can find more information about them from the Administer Tricia @ Ramblings of a Quilter.  There's several of these stash boxes traveling around the USA.   Even if you don't win this one you could win one of the others and meet some great new bloggers along the way.  

So here's what was in Box # 3 when it arrived

A lovely assortment of individual cuts.

Some precuts

There was even one piece of yardage and a couple of whimsical pieces. 

 Several patterns to OOOH and AAAH over.

 Notions, notions, notions!


 Here's what I decided to keep from the box.


And here's what I'll add to the other stash in the box in the box for you!
  1. The Comfort of Psalms panel is great for comfort quilts and quilt labels.
  2. A bundle of "Blooma" by Jessica Swift (half yard and fat quarters.)
  3. The Dritz LED light  (one of my favorite notions.  I have one that I use all the time.)  
  4.  pattern "Yellow Brick Road"
  5.  "Little Bits"  mini paper piecing pattern


Oh there's more to be added!   Some assorted FQ's.  
This box is so full!  I had a hard time getting everything back in!
EDITED on June 30th TO ADD MORE FABRIC!
1/2 yd cuts bundle of Robotek by Northcott.

See something you like?  So would you like a chance at the new box?  
The RULES are simple.
(copied from In the Boon Docks)

1. Be an active USA blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA. Postage is about $13

Remember just leave a comment on this post if you'd like to win.
I'LL PICK A WINNER ON THURSDAY JULY 3
Good Luck!

~  Lea Anne ~
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh first comment :( I have been reading that the 1st comment never wins lol! Oh well maybe it will be a luck changer for me! Great adds to the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the polka dots and chevrons, I knew you would pull those out! LOL Don't enter me because I'm going to be out of town and won't have time to do it. How fun, I'll have to enter some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great box to receive, do not put me in the drawer as I am in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome!!! Count me in! I would love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never win anything, but I love the robot fabrics. I'm an active blogger, so would be thrilled to win and to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun! I did a stash box a LONG time ago and would love to do another

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...