Saturday, August 12, 2023

Charity Quilt #3 ~ Kaffe Fassett

 This quilt is wild!  I'm not a fan of Kaffe Fasset but I must admit his fabrics are very eye catching. 


To really appreciate the color we need to get a little closer.


This was a fat quarter bundle.  In order to have enough squares for the quilt I had to piece some of the squares.  I think it added a nice interest to the quilt.


The backing is a 1990's print I purchased from an estate sale many years ago.


The binding is scraps from the this quilt top and the scraps from the previous charity quilts.


I'm doing my best to use every last piece of the fabric used in these ugly homeless charity quilts.


Until next time...

I hope you find time to stitch up something sweet!









 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ugliness is in the eye of the beholder and I don't think this is an ugly quilt either! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so ugly. I'm not one of his fans either, but you're is a great quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. At this time I can only respond to comments in the comments section. So if you want to see my reply to your comment check the notify me option in the bottom right corner of the comment box and blogger will let you know when I respond to your comment. Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...